Welcome!
This is Brittany in Bukoba
Tuesday, March 31, 2015

* * Celebrating the Start of My 28th Year * *

Those of you who are interested..

On March 28th of this year, I turned 28! I have been looking forward to this day / year for quite a while... Basically ever since my friends in grade school celebrated their 8th, 12th, 13th & etc. golden birthdays, I have been waaaiting for this day.  Celebrating while living in Africa was just another reason to smile.  That smile continued to grow as my email box and messenger apps flooded with friends and family from all different continents wishing me a very happy day.  Here are a few pictures from the bday celebrations..

The weekend before, Mickie (a friend and English Fellow working in Bukoba) treated me to a beautiful day trip to Camachumu Village, where we visited a 100 year-old village home, hiked to the waterfall near Ndolage Hospital, & later make a tiring (but rewarding) trek up a huge hill to an impressive cave!























1 comments:

  1. I love this post! I never did ask you what you did for your birthday! Looks like fun! I also love hearing your laugh in that video! Looks and sounds like you are happy! Love you lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 Bukoba, Tanzania All Right Reserved
Theme by Odd Themes
Back To Top